Print
about-01 empty-01 categories-01 empty-01 bloglovin-01 empty-01 instagram-01 empty-01 shop-01 Contactbutoon-01

May 24, 2012

Airport style

It is always complicated to pick an outfit comfortable enough to wear during the next 15 hours. It is more complicated if you think the size of the seat, the place where you will also eat and sleep. I used to travel in victoria's secret sweatpants and a plain T... but then I read Classy and I realized how important it is to travel in decent outfits. So now I try to look good while being comfortable. I prefer travelling with loose shirts, big blouses, leggings, jeggings and a cute pair of melissa flats. I think a cute pair of sandals or shoes are way better than sneakers... but well, I do not like sneakers!
These are some celebrities outfits that I think are really comfortable for those 16-hours-long flights... 

Chloë Grace Moretz
Chloë Grace Moretz
Emma Stone
Rachel Bilson
Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen

How do you travel? What do you wear during those really long flights?
         
xoxo!

..........................................


Es muy complicado decidir como vestirse durante un viaje de larga duración. Estos son algunos conjuntos que me parecen lo suficientemente cómodos para correr y no perder ninguna conexión!.
¿Como te vestis para los vuelos de larga duración? ¿Ropa deportiva o cómoda y deportiva?
Beso!

8 comments:

  1. I try to wear something comfortable too, flats and usually my most loose fitting jeans. Baggy shirt or a sweater, I like to layer because its always FREEZING in the airplane but when running around the airport I´m always sweating hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Layers are the best way to go with all the climate changes at the airport!

      Delete
    2. I like wearing old jeans... and a shirt... it is comfortable but still fashionalbe enough ;)

      Delete
    3. That's awesome... as long as the shirt is not broken!... kidding :) But jeans are a great way of travelling... :) I can suggest adding a satchel, maybe?...
      xoxo!

      Delete
  2. lejos la q mas onda tiene para viajar es rachel bilson!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sisi, se viste re bien! Pero la mayoría de las veces usa unos tacazos!!! Igual me encantan los pantalones de Chloë :)

      Delete
  3. me encantan las hnas Olsen !!!

    quiero ver tu styleee!!! ;)

    .Jesi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmm...tal vez...proximamente suba alguna foto de aeropuerto... pero en julio! hahha :).
      Yo quiero ver como viajas vos tambien!!!! :D

      Delete

Thanks for all your beautiful novels! I really appreciate them :)
Don't forget to add your blog so I can check it out!!! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...