Print
about-01 empty-01 categories-01 empty-01 bloglovin-01 empty-01 instagram-01 empty-01 shop-01 Contactbutoon-01

June 10, 2012

Moviestyle: The Help (2011)

This is one of my favorite books... so I was really excited when it became a movie. I do not usually like movies inspired on books I read, but this one was really good. Emma Stone, Viola Davis, Octavia Spencer, Bryce Dallas Howard and Jessica Chastain were outstanding!... but the outfits did not stay behind. Those dresses where like ...oh my my my! I wish I could have the flower dress worn by Hilly... Love it!.







For more check: http://pinterest.com/novelstyle/the-help/
                                                                                                                      xoxo!


 ..........................................

Esta es una pelĂ­cula excelente y el vestuario no se queda atras. El vestido floreado utilizado por Hilly es maravilloso.
Para mas imagenes chequen el board en pintarest:http://pinterest.com/novelstyle/the-help/
Beso!

8 comments:

  1. Esta pelicula es genial, los atuendos son divinos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justamente vi esta pelicula hace poco ! muy buena !

    -Jesi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Biennnn.... cuando vamos al cine??? Hay varias que quiero ver!!! :D
      El otro dia vi What to expect when you are expecting... muy divertida! :)

      Delete
  3. Los peinados son espectaculares!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn´t read the book, but I saw the movie. It was very good and the dresses were beautiful:)cool post.
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your beautiful novels! I really appreciate them :)
Don't forget to add your blog so I can check it out!!! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...