Print
about-01 empty-01 categories-01 empty-01 bloglovin-01 empty-01 instagram-01 empty-01 shop-01 Contactbutoon-01

June 28, 2013

Dress for the job you want!



You all know that saying, "Dress for the job you want, not the one you have". I was playing with that idea while I was planning these outfits. I mean, the job I want, should allow me to get designer handbags! And, of course, I would buy most of my things in Cruise Fashion! Even though I'm a fashion designer, sometimes is good to have a personal stylist on hand. 


Outfit nº1 
This is for those days when a dress is the perfect choice. 
-A gorgeous Alexander McQueen dress (a girl can dream, right?). 
-A Chloé phone case would be indispensable, mostly if it has a bow on it! You know how I am with them... gotta love them everywhere!.  
- Amanda Wakeley's jackets? There is a reason why they are in both outfits, they are beautiful and super dressy! 
- A braided paralux necklace. Love it! 
- And, obviously, Saint Laurent accessories! Designer shoes would also be a must! 


Outfit nº2
This outfit is for those "I'm wearing the pants!" kind of days. 
- And which pants are better than these Victoria Beckham trousers... 
- A Gucci blouse, of course! With a flowery print that makes the pants look a little bit more girly. 
- D&G flats... one has to look good, but be comfy too ^^. 
- A huge statement bracelet from Kenneth Jay Lane.
- And last, but not least!, one of my dream bags... aren't all Chloé bags dream bags?  


Now that I have my outfits figured out, the biggest question is... where is this dream job?!


                                                                                                                                  post signature


32 comments:

  1. I love that quote and I agreed with it!:D Your looks are so beautiful Ileana, fell in love with the first one, is flawless! Great styling!:) Kisses dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. muy bien dicho, muchas se visten para el trabajo que tienen... bueno, yo cuando voy como abogada a veces me visto muy aburrido, porque donde ire solo habrán viejos y tengo que verme extremadamente seria, pero me has hecho reflexionar, yo no tengo que vestirme para encajar en ellos...
    gracias linda
    y los dos outfits son hermosos!
    besos
    www.petitigraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to have a job where I could wear the first outfit every day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore outfit #2! I'm looking for a new job and I'm definitely going to take this and used as my inspiration.

    (^з^)-☆ Dizzy
    Death-By-Dizziness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love both outfit :)

    - A.
    adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first set. Smart casual with a twist of pink. Lovely post!

    Kisses,
    Bex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Es demasiado elegante para lo que suelo usar pero entre los dos me gustó el segundo, el primero es muy Kim Kardashian :)

    YOU CAN CALL ME FLANDERS - www.flaviaflanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely selects! x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorei o primeiro look. =)

    Lindo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both these outfits Ileana!!!
    Have a great end of the week my beautiful friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the heels in #1!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this first outfit

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your fantastic styling, the first look is so classy, thats a gorgeous dress and I like the more casual side of the second outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow this first look is just stunning, I'm going to try to find something alike (and cheaper ^^)
    Take care !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect look for the job ^^
    thank you for share :)

    New post - Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both outfits are to die for, but I gotta go with outfit #1 for my dream job! ;)

    P.S. Thanks for checking out my contact lenses review!

    - B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    TWEET | ADD | LIKE

    ReplyDelete
  17. I totally love the first set !

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  18. these sets are so elegant, love them.Would totally wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like the second outfit but I like the dress a lot in the first outfit.
    Love, Kierra Makayla

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful outfits!!!
    Have a good week!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Me encantan los dos looks, son muy de mi estilo. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would wear the second outfit to get the job I want - literally!
    Please don't forget to follow me on bloglovin if you aren't already :-)
    xoxo
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  23. ok, I NEED to get out of retail so I can wear stunning outfits like this everyday instead xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yo si creo en eso, aunque este mes que la oficina esta en remodelación y he estado trabajando desde casa, olvide eso de vestirse para el trabajo y hay días que solo quiero estar en sweat pants jaja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your beautiful novels! I really appreciate them :)
Don't forget to add your blog so I can check it out!!! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...